Wolverine Wellness is moving this summer. Here's how to find us:
- From May through mid-August, in the Central Campus Recreation Building (CCRB)
- Starting mid-August, in our new permanent location on the ground floor of UHS
Looking for safer sex supplies?
Until mid-August, safer sex supplies will be on the 4th floor of UHS, near the central elevator AND at Wolverine Wellness in the CCRB
On this page:
Well-being: We provide information and referrals, provide early intervention, collaborate and consult, influence policy and advocate for health for the U-M campus community. Well-being infuses our work.
Free info and resources:
- Brochures, posters and other fun stuff, plus online information at Health Topics A-Z.
- Tobacco Cessation help
- Condoms and other safer sex supplies on the 4th floor of UHS, near the central elevator AND at Wolverine Wellness in the CCRB (through mid-August)
- Sleep kits to help you snooze
Individual services are available by appointment:
- Wellness Coaching
- BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students)
- IMEP (Individual Marijuana Education Program)
- Anonymous HIV Testing
Planning a program? We can help you improve your program, provide materials, and even bring our programs to you. Topics include wellness, alcohol and other drugs, sexual health, and healthy eating and body image. See Programs on Wellness Topics.
Want to get involved and gain useful experience? Consider joining one of our student groups or committees. See Get Involved.
In recovery from alcohol and other drug addiction, or know someone who is? Connect with the Collegiate Recovery Program.
Want to talk? Our staff (below) are available for personal consultations or to help you strategize about Helping a Friend.
Interested in research on student health and wellness? See Research.
Our vision mission and goals:
Vision: To support a university culture that promotes student wellness, public health and social justice.
Mission: To serve as a major campus wellness resource, nurturing a healthy campus environment and promoting wellness, better equipping our students to change the world.
- To promote student learning, help students make informed choices, and link wellness and social justice, using a collaborative process.
- To promote UHS to the campus community.
- To continuously improve our skills and knowledge by taking advantage of professional development opportunities, conducting needs assessments and evaluations, and making contributions to the field.
- To be an integral part of UHS, Student Life, and U-M.
Location: May - mid-August: Central Campus Recreation Building (CCRB)
Telephone: 734-763-1320 - see also numbers for individual staff below
Hours May-Aug (hours may vary during semester breaks and holidays):
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun: Closed