According to the National College Health Assessment (spring 2013 survey), college students nationally reported the following factors affected their individual academic performance over the preceding 12 months. Follow links to learn more.
- Stress - 30%
- Sleep Difficulties - 21%
- Anxiety - 20%
- Cold, Flu, Sore Throat - 16%
- Work - 15%
- Depression - 13%
- Internet Use/Computer Games 13%
- Concern for a Troubled Friend or Family Member - 11% (links to Helping a Friend)
- Relationship Difficulties - 10%
- Participation in Extracurricular Activities - 9%
To see results from U-M students, see National College Health Assessment.
See also these popular topics: