SAEN was developed to assist with coordinating alcohol and other drug prevention efforts on the University of Michigan campus and allow for discussion of AOD issues with front-line staff.
SAEN is an open group and is comprised of students and professionals from:
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Division of Public Safetyand Security
- Office of Greek Life
- Office of New Student Programs
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution
- Recreational Sports
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center
- The Spectrum Center
- University Health Service
- University Housing
Each member is in a unique position to relay to SAEN their experiences with students and provide feedback and recommendations to Student Life.
We invite other U-M faculty, staff and students to join us. Meetings occur on Thursday mornings 8:30-10 two times in each the Fall and Winter semesters. Locations vary.
For more information:
Contact Marsha Benz, UHS Health Educator, at the U-M Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Program at 734-647-4656.