Do you want to:
- Run faster or more efficiently?
- Prevent injury or recover from one?
Currently enrolled U-M students (Ann Arbor campus) can get:
- A free session with a Physical Therapist
- Analysis of your running biomechanics using video
- Assessment of your shoes, flexibilty, strength and movement patterns
- Personalized recommendations to improve your stride
To schedule, go to the Recreational Sports Portal and login. If needed, search for "Clinic."
What you need to know:
- You will run indoors on a treadmill
- Sessions are located at the Central Campus Recreation Building (CCRB), Fitness 6, on the lower level
- Bring running attire, running shoes, and a smartphone or other device that can record video
For questions, call UHS Physical Therapy at 734-764-8349 or email ContactUHS@umich.edu.