Location: Suite 2165, second floor
Telephone: (734) 764-8302
Hours are the same as Building hours.
- X-ray: Routine x-ray procedures are done on a walk-in basis; an appointment is not required. X-ray procedures include spine, chest, abdomen, extremities, etc.
- Ultrasound procedures are done by appointment at Radiology or call 734-764-8302; no walk-ins. Ultrasound procedures include abdominal, pelvic, thyroid, scrotal and extremity exams that evaluate tendons, muscles, masses and foreign bodies.
- No flouroscopy x-rays, CT scans, MRIs or nuclear medicine procedures. If you require one of these procedures, you will be referred elsewhere, and fees will apply.
An order is required:
- You must have an order from a UHS clinician or a U-M Athletic Department physician.
- If you have an order from a non-UHS clinician, a UHS clinician needs to review and co-sign it. Please call Radiology to discuss the process at 734-764-8302
- For currently enrolled U-M students (Ann Arbor): No fees.
- For other eligible patients: You will pay fee-for-service or use billable health insurance. Contact your insurance company if you have questions.
How to request your records from UHS Radiology
- Call ahead (734-764-8302) to minimize wait time and for any questions.
- Tell us what records you need and the name and address of your outside clinician.
- You will need to complete this form, either at UHS or in advance:
- If you plan to pick up your records, you'll need to show photo ID to verify your identity
- If you want your records sent, please call us for instructions.
- There are no fees for Radiology records.
How to provide outside radiology records to UHS:
- If you have another facility's radiology records (imaging with reports) that need to be included in your UHS radiology record, please bring them directly to Radiology on the 2nd floor of UHS.
- We will archive your outside images and reports.
- There are no fees for this service.
- If you have questions, call 734-764-8302.