- M.P.H. Candidate (expected April 2018) in Health Behavior and Health Education, U-M
- B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- Promoting healthy decision making
- Cross cultural communication
- Holistic wellness and health
- Positive coping skills and resilience
- Racial and ethnic minority health
- Culturally sensitive programming
- Non-traditional student wellness
- Suicide and self-harm prevention
- Alcohol and drug overdose/misuse prevention
Approach to wellness: I believe that wellness is a diverse and broad concept that encompasses multiple dimensions and components. There is no single definition of wellness, nor is there any single approach to achieving and maximizing wellness. I work according to your individual wellness needs. Through a client-centered interaction, I work to facilitate and empower you to identify your own wellness needs, strategies and solutions. After all, you are the expert of your own life and experiences, and I am here to help you incorporate wellness across the dimensions and aspects of your life that you see necessary.
Personal Interests: I am, first and foremost, focused on enhancing joy and happiness in my life. Spending time with family and friends brings me joy. I also thoroughly enjoy traveling, cooking, live music concerts, attending cultural events and seminars, kayaking, skiing, watching movies and making jewelry.
Additional roles: BASICS and IMEP (alcohol and marijuana) facilitator, graduate student
Learn about Wellness Coaching