- MPH in Health Behavior Health Education from University of Michigan
- BS in Health and Society from Michigan State University
- Mental Health
- Medical anthropology
- Impact of familial structures on health attitudes
- Cultural impact on coping skills
- Opening conversation about domestic violence and sexual assault
- Empathy, good listener, thoughtful, creating a safe environment
- Fluent in Bangla (Bangla proper/Standard)
What I hope to help students achieve: A balance with their academics, social, physical, mental, etc. aspects with the acceptance that being out of balance sometimes is okay.
Approach to wellness: I believe that wellness is beyond the physical or a static state of being – wellness is a journey of self-discovery. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to wellness and I believe in a multidimensional (physical, mental, social, etc) approach that is personal and suited for each individual.
Personal interests: In my spare time, I like to box, go on nature photography adventures, and hang out with my cat while reading a good book. On my own personal wellness journey, I like to remind myself to stay in the present and practice gratitude.