Primary role at the university: Student Services Coordinator, Biological Station
- M.A. in Higher Education, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (candidate)
- B.S. in Biology, Eastern Michigan University
- Social justice and advocacy
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and access
- Holistic wellness
- Experiential learning and interdisciplinary engagement
- Culturally competency
- Faith identity
Approach to wellness: I believe in holistic wellness and in each individual's own ability and agency in achieving wellness in their life. The dimensions of wellness are multifaceted and are informed by student themselves and their community and context. I seek to empower students to develop a vision for what wellness looks like for them through relationship building and discussion.
Personal interests: I love to learn about new topics and finding the connections between them, especially through meeting people, travelling, and being outside. I'm particularly passionate about animals. the environment, and the intersectionality of social justice. In my downtime, I enjoy brunch and visiting the farmer's market with my family and having tea with friends.
Learn about Wellness Coaching