Payment is expected at the time of service and can be made at a check-out station.
- Personal checks
- Debit, credit and Flexible Spending Account cards with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover logos
*Note: We do not accept MCard.
If you have a bill from UHS, you may pay it:
- Through the patient portal (you will need an account)
- At the UHS Patient Billing Office, ground floor
- Via credit card by calling 734-764-7380
- By mail at:
UHS Patient Billing Office
207 Fletcher St
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1050
Currently enrolled U-M students:
- Most services are covered by the health service fee.
- Charges of $10 or more for services that are not covered by the health service fee may be billed to your U-M student account.
- For more information about covered services, see Free or Fees for Students.
Faculty and staff:
- Payroll deductions can be made for charges of a minimum of $50 to a maximum of $1500.
- An initial payment of $50 is due at time of service.
- The remaining balance can be made in four (4) deductions.
- There is a $5 processing fee for each deduction.
- When appropriate, UHS will bill your insurance for covered services.
- For more information, see How UHS Works with Health Insurance.
Questions? If you have questions about UHS bill or payment, please call the Patieng BillingOffice at (734) 764-7380 or email ContactUHS@umich.edu.