University Health Service

Nurse checking ear of patient


For the following services, please call 734-764-8320. 

Are crutches available at UHS?

Yes, crutches and canes can be purchased at UHS. You must first see a clinician to be assessed for your need and to receive an order. Clinic staff will then provide the crutches or cane along with instructions on proper use. 

Are wheelchairs available at UHS?

Our wheelchairs are available for use only at UHS. We do not lend or rent wheelchairs. For rental, contact Hometown Pharmacy, 734-747-8080, 2355 East Stadium Blvd #1, Ann Arbor.