For the following services, please call 734-764-8320.
- Nurse Advice by Phone, day or night, which may save you a trip to UHS or the ER
- Allergy Shots
- Immunizations and review of immunizations
- Rapid Strep Test
- Advice about Pregnancy Testing
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye) evaluation
- Treatment for Urinary Tract Infections in Women
- Travel Health Services
- Care and checks for minor wounds
- Suture (stitches) removal
- And much more!
Are crutches available at UHS?
Yes, crutches and canes can be purchased at UHS. You must first see a clinician to be assessed for your need and to receive an order. Clinic staff will then provide the crutches or cane along with instructions on proper use.
Are wheelchairs available at UHS?
Our wheelchairs are available for use only at UHS. We do not lend or rent wheelchairs. For rental, contact Hometown Pharmacy, 734-747-8080, 2355 East Stadium Blvd #1, Ann Arbor.