University Health Service

students are reading books

Welcome, new students!

Information about how to submit your immunization records and Consent to Treatment of a Minor form (if less than 18 years old), and more is located here.

International students, this webpage is especially for you and provides what you need to know about health and wellness at U-M.

Parents of new students can also learn information here.