The University of Michigan offers a low-cost, comprehensive, voluntary health insurance plan for U-M students. The deadline for purchase for coverage period 1/1/18-8/23/18 is January 31, 2018.
This insurance plan was developed with student needs in mind:
- Cost for an individual student is $1,865 per year (Aug 24, 2017-Aug 23, 2018).
- It provides coverage with a wide array of benefits, including clinic visits, medication, annual vision exam, hospitalization and emergency care.
- Coverage is available throughout the U.S.
- It complies with the Affordable Care Act.
- It is available to U-M enrolled students and their spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
- It is sponsored by U-M in collaboration with the Central Student Government (Ann Arbor campus).
You can purchase the plan at Aetna Student Health.
For more information, see Domestic Student Health Plan.
For questions please email email@example.com.