U-M students were last surveyed in February 2014 using the National College Health Assessment, organized by the American College Health Association.
The survey focuses on students' attitudes and behaviors regarding topics such as:
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Sexual health
- Weight, nutrition, and physical activity
- Mental health
- Injury prevention, personal safety, and violence
- NEW → 2014 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2010 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2006 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2006 Complete Report (PDF)
For more information:
Contact Carol Tucker, UHS health educator, by calling 734-647-4657 or emailing ContactUHS@umich.edu.