The 2020 NCHA is coming February 9-23!
In February 2020, randomly selected U-M students will be invited to complete the National College Health Assessment (NCHA). This survey is sponsored by UHS and implemented by the American College Health Association. If you receive an invitation, please take the survey -- your participation matters!
The survey focuses on students' attitudes and behaviors regarding topics such as:
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Sexual health
- Weight, nutrition, and physical activity
- Mental health
- Injury prevention, personal safety, and violence
- 2018 Power Point Slides (PDF / text), see also Top Ten Health Topics
- 2016 Power Point Slides (PDF / text)
- 2014 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2010 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
For more information: