Watch your umich email for an invitation!
Randomly selected U-M students will be surveyed in February 2016 with the National College Health Assessment (NCHA). This survey is sponsored by UHS and implemented by the American College Health Association. The survey focuses on students' behaviors and perceptions related to health and wellness topics. Students who complete the survey are entered into a drawing to win 1 of 20 $100 gift cards.
Previously U-M students were last surveyed in February 2014 using the NCHA.
The survey focuses on students' attitudes and behaviors regarding topics such as:
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Sexual health
- Weight, nutrition, and physical activity
- Mental health
- Injury prevention, personal safety, and violence
- NEW → 2014 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2010 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2006 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2006 Complete Report (PDF)
For more information:
Contact Carol Tucker, UHS health educator, by calling 734-647-4657 or emailing ContactUHS@umich.edu.