University Health Service

If you are eligible to use UHS (Who Can Use UHS?) but are not a currently enrolled U-M student on the Ann Arbor campus, you would pay fee-for-service or use billable insurance.

Fees vary depending on the type and level of service.

For questions about fees, eligibility, and insurance billing, call the UHS Business Office at 734-764-7380.

See also: