The University of Michigan offers a voluntary health insurance plan for U-M students through Aetna Student Health. The fall deadline for purchase is September 24, 2016.
This insurance plan was developed with student needs in mind:
- It provides coverage with a wide array of benefits.
- Coverage and participating health care providers are available throughout the U.S.
- It complies with the Affordable Care Act.
- Coverage is comparable to a "Gold" plan on Insurance Marketplace.
- It is available to U-M enrolled students and their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
- It is sponsored by U-M in collaboration with Central Student Government (Ann Arbor campus).
For more information, see Domestic Student Health Insurance Plan.
To enroll in the plan, go to the Aetna Student Health website.
For questions, please contact UHS Managed Care / Student Insurance Office
Here's to a great year at the University of Michigan!