U-M faculty and staff are eligible to UHS:
We offer comprehensive services, all in one building conveniently located on central campus, so you can easily fit appointments into your workday.
- Premier Care (UHS is a Network 1 provider)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO
- Other types of health insurance
How to use UHS:
Schedule an Appointment -- Appointments are required for most medical services, however options are available for urgent health concerns
Nurse Advice by Phone is available, day and night, which may save a trip to UHS, the ER or an urgent care facility
For more information, see:
- Who Can Use UHS? for eligibility
- Clinician Directory for Primary Care Providers for U-M Premier Care Network 1, GradCare and BCBSM PPO
- How UHS Works with Health Insurance
Concerned about a student?
Counseling and Psychological Services offers these resources:
- Quick Tips for Reaching Out to a Student
- Helping a Student In Distress
- What to Do in an Urgent Situation with a Student
- Consultation Services
UHS Wolverine Wellness staff are also available to consult with you about a student. Please call us at 734-763-1320.