U-M faculty and staff are eligible to UHS:
We offer comprehensive health care services, all in one building conveniently located on central campus, so you can easily fit appointments into your workday.
- Premier Care (UHS is a Network 1 provider)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO
- Other types of health insurance
How to use UHS:
If you are a new patient, please call to establish care: 734-764-8320.
How to Get Health Care - Appointments are required for most medical services, however options are available for urgent health concerns
Nurse Advice by Phone is available, day and night, which may save a trip to UHS, the ER or an urgent care facility
The Patient Portal allows patients to communicate with their care providers, get test results, and much more.
For more information, see:
- Who Can Use UHS? for eligibility
- Clinician Directory for Primary Care Providers for U-M Premier Care Network 1, GradCare and BCBSM PPO
- How UHS Works with Health Insurance
Concerned about a student?
Counseling and Psychological Services offers these resources:
- Quick Tips for Reaching Out to a Student
- Helping a Student In Distress
- A Guide for Helping Students in Distress (PDF)
- What to Do in an Urgent Situation with a Student
- Consultation Services
UHS Wolverine Wellness staff are also available to consult with you about a student. Please call us at 734-763-1320.