Developing a healthy relationship with food and our bodies is a key component of achieving overall wellness.
It is hard to feel good about ourselves or our contributions in the world when we have a troubled relationship with the way we eat or the way we look.
To learn more, explore these resources:
- Eating Disorders -- College students are at heightened risk for eating disorders. Support is available and recovery is possible!
- Body Image -- Learn more about the factors that impact body image and what you can do to improve your relationship with your body.
- Mindful Eating: Learn tools for eating in an attuned way.
- Nutrition Resources: Information about cooking, caffeine, vegetarian diets, and more
- Resources for Eating Disorders and Body Image -- an extensive list of resources, on- and off-campus