Alcohol is the most commonly used drug in our society and on campus, with marijuana ranking as a distant second.
- Alcohol and Sex
- Alcohol Emergency
- Choose to be Safe and Legal
- Helping a Friend
- Hosting Off-Campus Parties
- Medical Amnesty
- Problem Drinking
- The Effects of Combining Alcohol with Other Drugs
- Stay in the Blue (about blood alcohol concentration)
- Tobacco: You Can Quit!
From other sources, primarily the National Institute on Drug Abuse:
- Bath salts : The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy has issued a nationwide warning about the dangers of legal synthetic drugs often marketed as bath salts, while some states moved to ban them.
- GHB, Rohypnol and other "club drugs"
- Marijuana from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- The Dangers of Edible and Concentrated Marijuana Products from the University of Washington
- Adverse Health Effects of Marijuana Use in the New England Journal of Medicine, June 5, 2014
- Prescription medications: