Location: First floor UHS, across from the Pharmacy
Telephone: (734) 764-8320
Fax: (734) 763-7352
Clinic hours Sept-April:
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 5 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun: Closed
* Closed for lunch noon-1 PM daily, although the waiting room is open. No TB testing on Thursday. Hours may vary during semester breaks and holidays.
An appointment is required for all services in this clinic. Call 734-764-8320 to schedule, or see Schedule an Appointment.
U-M-affiliated individuals can get immunizations, advice and medications tailored to your health status and destination, or arrange group travel clinics through Travel Health Services. (See also Zika.)
Our allergist provides clinic visits, allergy testing and allergy shots. See Allergy Services.
Immunizations (also called vaccinations):
What vaccines do you need? Click this image to learn:
Routine immunizations include:
- Chicken pox (varicella)
- Hepatitis A and B
- HPV Vaccine
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus toxoid, or tetanus/diphtheria, or tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (links to CDC)
For travel-related immunizations, see Travel Health Services.
Prices and insurance are listed below.
Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests:
TB skin testing is available weekdays except Thursday by appointment only. Call 734-764-8320 to schedule, or see Schedule an Appointment. You will need to return in person 48-72 hours after the test. Your arm will be examined to evaluate the results of the test. Cost is $12. If you are a student, bring your U-M ID card with you. For details, see Tuberculosis and Testing.
Prices and insurance:
For currently enrolled students on the Ann Arbor campus:
- The health service fee (which is paid as part of tuition) covers clinic visits, travel health visits, spirometry (lung function testing), most laboratory tests and allergy injections.
- You will have fees for immunizations (including flu shots), allergy testing, allergy antigens, titers (blood testing to assess immunity for certain diseases) and TB skin tests. There are also fees for medications through the UHS Pharmacy.
For U-M faculty and staff, there are fees for services, immunizations and medications (through the UHS Pharmacy). If your fees are work-related and covered by your U-M department, bring written documentation including account number and an authorized signature from your department.
Click the button below for the clinic pricesheet, subject to change without notice. If you cannot access this pricesheet, please call 734-764-8320 for assistance.
Health records for this clinic:
To request your records for this clinic, or immunization records that you provided to UHS, see Health Records.