Substance Abuse Education Network (SAEN)
Purpose: SAEN was developed to assist with coordinating alcohol and other drug prevention efforts on the University of Michigan campus.
Membership: SAEN is comprised of students and professionals from:
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Department of Public Safety
- Office of Greek Life
- Office of New Student Programs
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center
- The Spectrum Center
- University Health Service
- University Housing
Each member is in a unique position to relay to SAEN their experiences with students and provide feedback and recommendations to the Division of Student Affairs.
We invite other UM faculty, staff and students to join us.
For more information, contact Marsha Benz, UHS Health Educator, at the UM Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Program at 734-647-4656.