Payment is expected at the time of service and can be made at the Cashier in the main lobby or on the third floor.
UHS accepts cash, personal checks, credit cards and debit cards with a Visa or Mastercard logo plus Discover, American Express and UM SHPS spending account card. We do not accept Mcard.
Currently enrolled UM students:
- Most services are covered by the health service fee.
- Charges of $10 or more for services that are not covered by the health service fee may be billed to your UM student account.
- For more information about covered services, see Who Can Use UHS?.
Faculty and staff:
- Payroll deductions can be made for charges of a minimum of $50 to a maximum of $1500.
- An initial payment of $50 is due at time of service.
- The remaining balance can be made in three (3) deductions.
- There is a $5 processing fee for each deduction.
- When appropriate, UHS will bill your insurance for covered services.
- Co-payments, when required, are expected at the time of service. There will be a $5 processing fee for any co-payment not paid at the time of service.
- See How UHS Works with Health Insurance for more information.
Questions? If you have questions about payment or a bill, please call the Business Office at 734-764-7380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.