Diana Parrish, LLMSW, is the UHS Care Manager.
She knows the Michigan student experience inside and out: she graduated from U-M with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology as well as a Master’s in Social Work.
She’s passionate about college mental health, because of the impact that students’ transitions and academic stress can have on overall well-being. In addition, she has a big interest in supporting LGBTQ students.
She welcomes students to talk about any concerns affecting their health and well-being. She supports and promotes patient health by:
- Screening for and addressing depression and high-risk alcohol use
- Discussing other mental health concerns such as anxiety, stress, sleep problems and eating disorders
- Connecting patients to support resources, both at U-M and in the Ann Arbor community
- Exploring how to improve feelings of loneliness, isolation and not belonging
- Helping patients develop self-care and stress reduction strategies
You can contact Diana at 734-764-7713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.